Welcome

Welcome to my family's recipe blog! Each month we're going to have a new category of recipes. This month just send me something that you've had recently or just a family favorite!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Raspberry Cream Salad

I don't know where my mom found this recipe, but I just about died and went to heaven when I tried it.  It's an all around easy recipe and takes like 2 minutes to prepare.  This is also very delicious with some graham crackers or pie crust in it.

Ingredients
1 large tub raspberry yogurt
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 large tub cool whip
raspberries, fresh or frozen

Notes / Directions
Stir together yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip.  Gently stir in raspberries and serve!

~ Jolynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...